Run Gait Analysis
We have been performing Run Gait analysis with high level and recreational runners for over 20 years! Our run gait analysis is performed by one of our expert Physical Therapists, and provides the most comprehensive analysis of the runner.
- Review of injury and training history
- Detailed physical examination of the athlete (posture, flexibility, strength, injury specific testing, functional, and core testing)
- Video Analysis of running gait using state of the art video technology
- Review of run gait findings
- Instruction in a specifically designed program to address inefficiency in running form, potential or current injury and to address footwear and orthotics.
The program is designed by your Endurance PT. An Exercise Specialist will take you through the entire program at this visit to ensure that your technique is correct.
Time Commitment: 1 hour and 30 minutes to 2 hours.
What to bring: shorts, t-shirt, running shoes and orthotics.